At Limitless Care Group, we pride ourselves on a team of not only management, but support workers too who are passionate about enabling a none restrictive care package to our service users.
• We aim to provide the right support at the right time to people with learning and physical disabilities across our local authority areas.
• We want to ensure that people using our services have a choice over where and how they will receive support.
• We want to be innovative and flexible in what we can offer in order to meet varying and changing needs.
• We will treat all those who access our services as individuals, promoting their dignity and being respectful to their wants and needs.
• We will operate in a frugal manner and monitor our income and expenditure closely to ensure our provision is always accessible to the most vulnerable in our community.
Our values and vision
• Our service users are at the heart of what we do.
• We know that our greatest asset is our workforce and as such, we invest in the development of their skills and do all we can to ensure they feel valued.
• We believe in equality of opportunity.
• Sense of Community and belonging is important to us.
• We encourage and respect individual choice.
• We support people to be as independent as possible.
• We promote basic human rights for all who use our services.
• We will continue to work collaboratively with Local Authority and NHS professionals as we welcome new users to our services.
• We will continue to develop and evolve in line with the needs of the people who access our services.
• We will continue to source exceptional training and development opportunities for our teams so that they can grow along with us.
• The service users will remain our priority and we will continue to invest in our services to ensure they continue to live engaged and fulfilled lives within the local community.
Request a callback
If you require services on a public holiday, overnight services or live-in services, please call 0800 689 1802 so we can discuss prices with you.