Limitless Care Group
£9 - £10 an hour
Limitless Care Group are seeking to appoint a number of outstanding care workers to support our growing family of supported individuals who have statements of additional need or disability.
Contracts vary from as little as 10 hours per week to full time 40 hours per week.
Applicants must have previous care experience, a clean driving license and access to their own vehicle with business insurance.
In house training and external specialist training is provided, but previous training around medication administration, moving and handling, challenging behaviour etc is advantageous.
We are seeking three types of support worker;
– Personal care, visiting the homes of our Service users and delivering a high standard of care from bathing and changing to supporting with toileting and oral hygiene.
– Community outreach, accompanying service users to access the community safely for a variety of recreational and independence activities.
– Overnight respite, working with other staff members in our overnight support home as a sleep in.
Immediate interviews available and quick starts following relevant referencing and safeguarding checks.
Applicant will have knowledge of supporting those with additional needs and a full UK driving license.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- care: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Overnight shift (preferred)
- Night shift (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)